Allison Muney, J.D., LL.M.
Allison Muney practices in the areas of elder law, special needs planning, probate, real property, trusts & estates. Allison takes a holistic approach to providing services to ensure that the client’s legal, social, medical and financial needs are met by collaborating with other professionals in the area. She helps her clients develop plans for issues that may arise during the aging process including estate planning, probate, guardianship, powers of attorney, advance directives, Medicaid, disability, Veterans affairs and many other important legal issues affecting seniors.
Allison is passionate about her work with seniors and volunteering in the South Florida community. Allison lives in Fort Lauderdale.
- Stetson University College of Law, LL.M. in Elder Law, 2014
- Florida State University, J.D., 2005
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2002
- Florida, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys (AFELA)
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section and Elder Law Section)
- Broward County Bar Association (Elder Law Section)
- Broward Attorneys’ Real Estate Council